This is a proposed house and land package. Subject to the purchase of land and subsequent completion of build.
Come by our display centre – open 7 days
107 Sugar Rd, Maroochydore QLD
Upon entering the home you will find a bedroom, bathroom and media room, plus the kitchen, family and dining areas, which open out to the alfresco.
The kitchen features a spacious walk in pantry that’s accessible via the garage, making unloading of groceries an easy task.
A spacious master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe also opens up to the generous alfresco which spans the entire width of the home. Here you can opt to install a BBQ as the decking area is big enough for an entertainment unit as well as a lounge area.
A child’s retreat can be found on the lower floor alongside another two bedrooms plus a third bathroom and laundry.
Relax on the impressive patio flowing off the child’s retreat.
Available in a variety of stunning façades, these two, three and four bedroom home designs contain all the necessities of modern family living and are packed with Stroud’s huge range of inclusions.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS - Fully Loaded:
• Stone Bench Tops: Kitchen & Bath
• 900mm Westinghouse S/Steel Upright Cooker
• 900mm Westinghouse Rangehood, fully ducted
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to cutlery draw
• Carpet with 10mm underlay & 450mm Ceramic Tiles
• Exposed Aggregate Driveway (45m2)
• Colorbond roof, gutters and facia
• Designer light fittings: inside and out
• Remote control panel lift garage door
• Fly-screens to windows and sliding doors
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• TV antenna, clothesline & letterbox
• Term Seal perimeter termite protection
• 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• All fees, applications & insurance
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Images and photographs are an example only and may have representations of fixtures and upgraded items not included in the package price or Fully Loaded Inclusions of Stroud Homes.