In a quiet complex of only 4 townhouses, this neat and tidy home is perfect for anyone needing extra space, while keeping a low-maintenance lifestyle. Downstairs is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with direct access from the lock up garage and out to the private back courtyard, perfect for family meals and entertaining guests.
In a clever, spacious design, there are three large bedrooms with built-ins as well as an additional living room upstairs which leads out onto its own porch, giving you the freedom to have a formal and informal lounge room on the two levels. There are two full bathrooms on the upper level, one as an ensuite to the master, as well as an additional powder room downstairs in the separate laundry which leads out to the clothesline for easy access.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• King-size Master Bedroom with ensuite, built-ins, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Two more large bedrooms access a two-way bathroom to share and have built-ins and ceiling fans
• Air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Large second living room upstairs gives you room for the whole family
• North facing patio on the upper level
• Lock up single car garage with automatic door and direct access
• Entertainer's courtyard is spacious, quiet and private and leads into the downstairs living area
• Powder room on the lower level
• Laundry at the back of the property, leading out to the clothesline
• Large scale, modern tiling has recently been laid throughout the downstairs living areas
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Annerley has enjoyed a renaissance in the last decade with young families and professionals flocking to the inner southern suburb which is only 5km from the CBD. With a Woolworths only a short walk away along with the Annerley Junction shopping district, you'll never need to leave your suburb for great shopping, cafes and services.
In the catchment for Junction Park State School and Yeronga State High School as well as only a short bus ride to the University of Queensland, Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology. The North and South entrances to the South East Freeway are 4 minutes away are buses every 10 minutes from Ipswich Road which can take you into the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Woolloongabba, South Bank, Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley as well as the Active Travel Veloway through Arnwood Place into many of the same locations.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you - call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!