This stunning light-filled architecturally built and designed ultra-modern townhouse enjoys a Prime corner position in the small Boutique complex known as Georges Harbour.
Located in the heart of Hope Island, this large semi-detached three-bedroom residence boasts 9-foot-high ceilings and is generously proportioned for open plan living with bright and airy interiors, perfected by alfresco entertaining areas and beautifully landscaped gardens.
This quintessential home exudes contemporary class with countless highlights and high specification finishes and features throughout that provide a ready-made lifestyle of comfort, privacy, and ease of living. Offering close proximity to all essential amenities including the vibrant Hope Island Marketplace shopping food & dining precinct, this home truly offers a rare opportunity for the lucky new owners.
This beautiful home is currently owner-occupied and ready for immediate occupation! Perfect home for first home buyers, downsizers, and savvy investors with an expected rental return of between $600 and $650 per week.
Please contact Peter Jarmer on 0423 009 843 to arrange your inspection. Act quickly as homes of this caliber do not last long!
Other quality features include:
• 3 spacious bedrooms including a large master with ensuite and WIR
• 2 bathrooms plus powder room downstairs with separate laundry
• Spacious office space upstairs, NBN ready and connected
• 2 car accommodation including 1 car lock up garage & 1 carport
• Multiple zoned fully ducted air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Alfresco area with remote controlled retractable electric awning
• Beautifully and functionally designed kitchen with large island bench and breakfast bar, quality fittings & built-in dishwasher
• Architecturally built and designed with steel frame construction
• Semi-detached home with a Prime corner end unit position and huge outdoor area at the rear and down the side with side gate access
• Very low maintenance surroundings
• Very low body corporate fees
• Rental appraisal estimate $600 to $650 per week
Disclaimer: All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address, and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to McGrath by third parties. Consequently, McGrath is unable to definitively attest to the listed information's accuracy. McGrath does not accept any liability (indirect or direct) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits arising out of or in any way connect with the use or dissemination of any information, or any error, omission, or defect present within the information as appearing on the Website. Information appearing on the Website should not be relied upon and you should attend to your own personal enquiries and seek legal advice (where required) with respect to any property on the Website. Please also note, the prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but are subject to change.