Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27419.
Please send an enquiry and we'll organise a time that suits you!
It’s cheaper than LAND!
When it comes to buying a property, whether it’s for investment purposes or to live in, the number one consideration is the location! This property is perfectly located. Walk to Hawkesbury River, Fitness Centre, local school, Playground, Skate Park, Hanna Park and local Shopping Centre. Minutes from Windsor Polo Club, North Richmond Panthers, Colo High School, Richmond Market Place and the nature trails.
Future developments include upgrades on Richmond Rd and Western Sydney’s International Airport but far enough away to enjoy the tranquillity and natural environment of the majestic Blue Mountains.
This property was tenanted, at $480, until November 2021. It has the potential to achieve rental returns between $480 - $520 per week. OR lease out as an Airbnb Holiday Rental. Short Stays can achieve a return of $1200 a week or $550 over a weekend.
This beautifully presented 2 storey brick townhouse has undergone recent renovations, all ready for its new owner or investor commanding great rental returns.
* 3 bedrooms, all with BIRs
* Main bedroom has access to the central bathroom with separate bath, seamless shower and stone double vanity with Matte Black tapware.
* Extra Powder Room off the Laundry.
* Modern kitchen with new cabinetry built to fit appliances (LG refrigerator, built-in microwave and LG washing machine) - included in the sale.
* Open plan living and dining area
* Split system air-conditioning
* New Blinds
* Wool Carpet in bedrooms and stairs.
* Floating Timber flooring in Kitchen and Sitting Room.
* Quiet low maintenance private courtyard
* Undercover parking for one car plus visitor space
* Swim and fish down the Yarramundi River – 7 minutes’ drive away.
* School Zones: Richmond North Public School and Colo High School.
The townhouse is one of 7 and very private. A lovely well maintained complex with cheap council rates.
Your inspection will no doubt impress!
Council Rates: $1039 annually
Water Rates: Approx. $159.99 per quarter ex usage
Strata Levies: Approx. $58 per week
Under NSW Public Health Orders: inspections will be done individually (person or family), masks are required, travel permits and vaccination status. All inspections will be sprayed and sanitized.
Disclaimer: Information is collated in the best interest. Please make your own enquiries to verify details. Some items may need to be subject to approval by Strata Corporation.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.