• 2 large bedrooms with mirrored built ins + en-suite to main
• Combined living / dining areas with water views
• Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Secure parking
• Well-presented kitchen with gas cooking
• Good size balcony overlooking the Parramatta River and Eat Street ( Church Street)
• Good size internal laundry
• Currently leased for $440 per week - month to month lease
• Secure complex with security intercom
• Resort style complex - pool, sauna, spa & gym
• Located in the heart of Eat Street , with restaurants, shops, transport & entertainment at your door step
• Central CBD precinct - Adjacent to the new Parramatta Light Rail project and walking distance to the world class Parramatta Square Development
• Perfect for the investor, first home buyer or downsizer
• 2 entrances - either Church Street or Sorrell Street
• Excellent value on offer for this beautifully appointed apartment
Strata levies: $1,300 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $190 per quarter approx.
Water rates: $171 per quarter approx.
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER FOUR SQUARE METRES INDOORS AND ONE PERSON PER TWO SQUARE METRES OUTDOORS. SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE OBSERVED, ALONG WITH THE WEARING OF MASKS**