This contemporary home is ready for you to move in, with fully landscaped gardens both front and back yard. A stand alone 4 bedroom home with 3 living areas, own frontage and private driveways to ensure tandem parking for an additional car. Not to mention no Owners Corporation fee (only for insurance).
Centrally located with good schools - in particular the highly sought-after Box Hill High School (ranked 10th public school in Victoria) and Laburnum Primary School (state score 98).
Architect designed for contemporary and multigenerational living, this stunning double storey home features well-proportioned practical layouts with an open plan living/dining/kitchen spilling out to a timber decked area and a yard with desirable lifestyle of low maintenance.
Enjoy the light-filled expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living. The contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop and splashback is equipped with Bosch appliances and breakfast bar.
European Oak flooring on the ground level and lush carpets in bedrooms provide the elegance and comfort for the light filled interior spaces. Fresh neutral colour palette adaptable to any decor and quality contemporary finishes, is applied throughout, allowing any buyer to add their own personal touch.
Perfectly situated just 600 metres to the Blackburn Train station and Village Shopping Centre, close to Box Hill Central and everything you will need.
• Own frontage and private driveway to easily park an additional car
• A ground floor master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes for guests or older parents
• Upstairs master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes and additional two large bedrooms upstairs
• A formal lounge to greet your guests
• A spacious leisure area upstairs
• Family bathroom with an inset bathtub
• Double remote controlled garage door with internal access and a door to the rear