Located in the tightly held pocket of Laburnum, this period two bedroom cottage arguably stands on the corner of two of the most prized streets in the area, Myrtle Grove and The Avenue.
Imagine, wandering through the leafy street scape to go the Laburnum village shops for that perfect coffee, nearby parklands of Furness Park and Blacks Walk, or the easy commute into the city from Laburnum train station.
Showcasing high ceilings, hardwood floors, abundant natural light and modern living, this renovated home (restumped, rewired, replumbed, new kitchen and bathroom) presents a unique opportunity to move in straight away with nothing to do, or potentially develop a future second level (STCA).
- 2 Bedrooms with carpet
- Spacious north facing living room
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooker
- Renovated bathroom with feature shower wall
- Recently upgraded energy efficient gas ducted heating and HWS
- Independent driveway with remote controlled carport and additional two car off street parking
- Ceiling fans
With all the advantages of a village lifestyle and accessibility to key shopping areas (Forest Hill Chase, Box Hill Central) and school zones (Box Hill High, Laburnum Primary, St Thomas the Apostle and Blackburn Lake Primary) this property really is a Blue Ribbon gem. Don't miss out!