Neatly tucked away behind a six foot fence in a small complex, this stylish townhouse has everything you need for a low-maintenance lifestyle which is peaceful and quiet while being just a short distance to all the amenities you desire.
Through the front gates, you will find a tranquil oasis of mature, landscaped trees and shrubs which give you privacy and tranquillity with space for entertaining, and it is fully fenced for pets or children to enjoy. Past the covered outdoor entertaining area is the entrance to combined kitchen, dining and living room with natural cathedral-style light through the stained-glass window, dimmable LED lights, fans and air-conditioning.
With its own separate entrance through the full laundry, the king-size third bedroom has its own shower-room, air-conditioning and quick access to the powder room which makes it the perfect teenager's retreat or potential for income-earning as a room to rent.
Upstairs hosts a light and bright, spacious, air-conditioned Master bedroom, triple mirrored wardrobe and en-suite along with an additional good size, bedroom with built-in mirrored robes, air-conditioning and main bathroom with shower over bath. Both rooms have access to approximately 21sqm balcony with privacy blinds, or a leafy outlook onto a quiet street in Annerley's heart.
This is the only townhouse in the complex and it was designed as the original builder's own residence. It comes with a secure, single car garage with generous built-in storage off the courtyard for quick access with your shopping, along with a second secure garage at the front of the building. An additional third car park for this property is located at the back door of the townhouse, giving you many options for parking the vehicles for the whole family as well as for guests.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Three, large bedrooms with floating wood flooring, fans, air-conditioning and built-ins
• Main bathroom with bathtub and excellent storage
• En-suite off Master bedroom
• Walk-in rob, shower room and easy access to powder room for third bedroom
• Airconditioning and fans in all rooms
• Modern kitchen, breakfast bar and lots of storage space
• Stainless steel appliances including freestanding oven with gas cooktop and rangehood
• Spacious living and dining area with direct access to outdoor entertaining
• Stainless Steel Crimsafe screens throughout with pet flaps in sliding doors
• Double-glazed, Italian soundproof windows and doors with internal venetian blinds
• Fully reticulated watering system in garden with 1500L water tank for garden to minimise on town water usage
• Lockup garage with generous storage and remote entry and direct access to courtyard
• Second lockup garage with remote entry and third designated carpark onsite
• Easy access to the community drying courtyard and vegetable garden
• Multiple solar skylights on the ground floor and in the stairwell to optimise light
• Pet friendly complex
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Annerley has enjoyed a renaissance in the last decade with young families and professionals flocking to the inner southern suburb which is only 5km from the CBD. With a Woolworths only a short walk away along with the Annerley Junction shopping district, you'll never need to leave your suburb for great shopping, cafes and services.
In the catchment for Junction Park State School and Yeronga State High School as well as only a short bus ride to the University of Queensland, Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology. The North and South entrances to the South East Freeway are 4 minutes away are buses every 10 minutes from Ipswich Road which can take you into the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Woolloongabba, South Bank, Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley as well as the Active Travel Veloway through Arnwood Place into many of the same locations.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you - call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!