Live the life you love and immerse yourself in style, space and parkland-facing sophistication with this ground-floor 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom garden apartment. With the white-picketed wonder of William Street Reserve as your personal playground, embrace the simplicity of single-level living with exceptional appeal as a family home, downsizing option, high-performing investment and a luxury-led pied-a-terre.
Under soaring ceilings, discover supremely sunlit and spacious open-plan living/dining underscored by a seamless transition to a walled garden terrace through tall stacking sliders. Relax, indulge and entertain in this supersized alfresco sanctuary offering granite paving, a soothing water feature, manicured garden beds and exemplary perimeter privacy. Back inside, a sleek Miele-equipped kitchen comes complete with twin ovens, natural Calacatta marble surfaces and a double-door fridge/freezer integrated into high-gloss cabinetry.
Thoughtfully planned and masterfully executed, the trio of robed, roomy and radiant bedrooms are led by luxury, serviced by a well-maintained pair of fully tiled bathrooms. The palatial main bedroom boasts a private twin-vanity ensuite graced with a freestanding bath.
Showcasing an impressive 7-star energy efficiency rating, the finest fixtures and fittings have been sourced to ensure every possible comfort level is met then exceeded. Take full advantage of a large laundry, handy powder room, climate-controlled heating/cooling, double glazing, oak flooring, advanced security, basement parking for 2 cars and a number of storage solutions including a walk-in storeroom.
Positioned halfway between Church and Bay Streets, walk to the best of Brighton with leading schools, transport choice, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and the local beach all within striking distance. Inspect with confidence today!
At a glance...
* One of 3 residences in a boutique group facing William Street Reserve
* 3 large bedrooms all with walk-in robes, 2 with terrace access, 2 with private ensuites
* Masterful main bedroom features a twin-vanity ensuite and a freestanding bath
* Supersized open-plan living and dining with a gas log/stone fireplace and built-in cabinetry
* Towering ceilings with a dramatic designer pendant above the dining area
* Sleek Miele kitchen with twin ovens, a 5-burner gas cooktop, Calcatta marble benches, a waterfall-edged breakfast bar, an integrated double-door fridge/freezer, twin sink, Grohe tapware and a mirrored splashback
* Opulent powder room
* Large laundry with bench and storage space
* Oversized terrace facing William Street Reserve with granite paving, a water feature, perimeter privacy and raised garden beds
* Substantial storage solutions throughout
* Climate-controlled by commercial-grade heating and refrigerated air-conditioning
* German Rehau double glazing
* 7-star energy-efficiency rating
* Video intercom, CCTV and alarm
* Double basement garaging and a walk-in storeroom
* Italian-made Domus lift
* Electric blinds, roller blinds and sheer curtains
* Wide-board oak flooring and carpeted bedrooms
* Recessed down-lighting
* Moments from transport, the beach, shopping, cafes, restaurants, parkland, and leading schools
Property Code: 2216