Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27604.
Welcome to West Wallsend, with devoted locals and a very pleasant neighbourhood. Some say it is the best-kept secret and others say the most highly sought-after location. Only minutes from the M1 Pacific Highway and a short drive to Glendale Shopping Centre, West Wallsend is the perfect example of a quiet suburb with old-fashioned values.
This lovely Hardiplank and tile home is no exception with great street appeal. It boasts a spacious garage and workshop area that can accommodate 5 vehicles. All set on a huge corner block of 898m2, this neat and tidy home is in the perfect location, with nearby major supermarkets, walking distance to shops, school, and the local swim centre.
Lovely views to Mount Sugarloaf, relax and enjoy the spectacular sunsets the Watagan Mountain range has to offer.
The home comprises:
* 3 good size bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
* Generous size lounge room and dining areas off of the kitchen
* Central bathroom with separate shower to bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Timber flooring in the main areas and carpet in all bedrooms.
* Lovely entertaining with enclosed verandah
* Large garden shed and raised beds to grow your own veggies and plenty of room for kids and pets.
* 2 street vehicle access to the backyard
* Extra large garage and shed (drive through to rear yard).
* 5 car parking ability
No matter which way you look at it, this wonderful family home offers exceptional value. Be quick before interest rates rise. Take advantage now, whilst still low.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.