Fantastic home capturing spectacular views in desired coastal location
Situated in the sought-after coastal enclave of 'Poets Corner' in East Bateau Bay, known for its whisper-quiet cul-de-sac streets and stunning sweeping views, this home is also only moments from local beaches and primary school and showcases open plan living, balconies with leafy vistas, modern interiors, and multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
Stylishly unique, this home will impress from first glance with its Weathertex façade, Colorbond roof and established gardens. Inside the modern kitchen anchors the open plan layout leading to the expansive deck looking out to the hills (with magic sunsets), while downstairs provides a myriad of living and storage options sure to please.
- Instant street appeal, coastal clad façade, Colorbond roof
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, downstairs rumpus
- Modern kitchen, plenty of storage, island breakfast bar and 900mm gas cooker
- Main bedroom with walk in robe
- Renovated bathroom, large laundry with second toilet
- Laminate flooring and carpet to the bedrooms, modern interiors
- Plantation shutters, A/C, fans, LED down lights, Solar panels, bar area
- Abundant under house storage and wine cellar
- Elevated rear deck capturing a beautiful outlook
- Downstairs covered deck areas with workshop and storeroom
- Carport plus two open spaces
- Established gardens, abundant birdlife
- Ample backyard for kids and pets
- 500m to renowned Bateau Bay Primary School (zoned for)
- 570m to Crackneck Lookout, Wyrrabalong Coastal Walk, whale watching, picnics
- 1km to major sporting grounds and playgrounds
- 1.8km to pristine Bateau Bay Beach
- 1.8km to local boutique shops, cafes, restaurants
- 2.6km to Bateau Bay Square (major shopping centre, 90+ retailers)
- 3km to Shelly Beach, surf club, golf course
Homes in this location are hard to find, don't miss this opportunity. Contact Jay Hinde on 0405 422 825 or Justin Bond 0406 999 007 for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. All images, border/s, property boundaries and floor plans are indicative of the property and for illustrative purposes only. Any development potential stated herein is suggestive only and may be subject to relevant approvals. All distances and measurements are approximate. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.