This beautifully built family home with stunning views is located in the ever popular Chase Estate. If you need extra room and car accommodation for the growing family, then this home is a must to inspect.
Upon entry, you will discover:
- Large living area with gas log fireplace featuring travertine tiles, separate living area that can be closed off – ideal for home theatre or large home office, chefs kitchen with upgraded appliances including 2 draw dishwasher, stone benchtops and walk in pantry overlooking the dining
- 2 bedrooms, one with double robe and the other with walk in robe sharing the downstairs bathroom, large laundry with plenty of storage
Upstairs you will discover:
- Additional 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and access to the large balcony with stunning views, remaining bedrooms with double built in robes sharing the family bathroom, walk in linen, study nook that also provides access to the balcony
Other home feature include:
- Tasmanian Oak timber floors, extra ceiling height both upstairs and downstairs, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum
- 2 outdoor entertaining areas surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens overlooking grassed areas ideal for children and pets to play, oversized shed plus additional large garden shed and water tanks, solar panels
- Extra high garage roller doors at the front and rear ideal for boat or caravan, additional double carport at the rear of the garage, side access, storage shed with power plus an additional garden shed plus much more.
Within minutes to elite private and public schools, Eden Rise Shopping Centre, sporting facilities, public transport, parklands, Berwick springs lakes and Monash freeway access. Don't delay as this home will not last!