Auction Location: "Oakleigh", 239 Piggins Road, Hopefield.
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 150 YEARS
35 Ha - 87 Acres
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION TO BE HELD FRIDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2021 – INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE
Affordable opportunity to secure small agricultural/lifestyle holding at beautiful Hopefield in the Southern Riverina district of NSW. Well suited to crop production, pasture production and livestock grazing for additional income. Perfect “add-on” to existing farming operation with easy access from the unsealed Piggins Road. Close proximity to magnificent Murray River. Less than 15 minutes to Corowa township and only 40 minutes to major regional centres of Albury/Wodonga.
• Original settlement holding granted to Piggin family in late 1870's
• Multi-generational holding offered for first time in almost 150 years
• Once part of the original and much larger “Quat Quatta” station
• Well suited to investors, lifestylers and/or local primary producers
• Flat to gently undulating with scattered tree stands for stock shelter
• Comprised predominantly of productive red brown earth soil types
• Most recently utilised for crop production and livestock grazing
• Long history of lucerne production for fodder and hay purposes
• All external fencing stock proof and in good to excellent condition
• Stock water via one surface run-off dam on eastern boundary
• Easy access from unsealed Piggins Road off sealed Hopefield Road
• Close proximity to magnificent Murray River to the south
• Less than 15 minutes to Corowa and only 40 minutes to Albury
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Clynton Rixon on 0427 690 653, Mike Weller on 0410 663 041 or John Honeychurch on 0419 790 924.
The information contained herein is intended as a guide only and no guarantee is provided as to its accuracy. This content is provided using information obtained through sources deemed reliable including knowledge of the local area. Corcoran Parker accepts no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.