Private Modern Apartment in University Precinct
Currently rented fully furnished until 2022, this University Precinct apartment makes sense as an astute investment with potential to be a wonderful future home.
Positioned in a private natural setting - the 'Wattle' building in the beautiful and renowned Sphere residential complex is surrounded by native bushland and neighbours the Southport Sharks Football club oval - imparting a sense of being a million miles away rather than walking distance to work, study and play.
Flowing living space plus two nice sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes make this apartment feel open and spacious.
- Modern and spacious apartment
- Pet friendly
- Stone counters and vanities
- Fully furnished
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cook top
- Island counter
- Ensuited master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Private balcony
- Lift (no stairs)
- 25-meter lap pool, recreational pools, spa, gym, sauna, resident lounge, BBQ area and much more
- Body Corporate $123.08 per week
- Sinking fund $33,668.02
- Council rates $2,000 pa approx.
- Water rates $1,200 pa approx.
- Currently rented $520 per week
- Fixed term lease ends 30/06/2022
Icing on the Cake
Only a few minutes' walk to the Griffith University Hospital, G-Link light rail and Sharks Club / Mantra Southport with restaurants, roof top bars and entertainment.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.