When it comes to ticking all the boxes this idyllic 3 bedroom brick home covers all the bases. Alluring cathedral ceilings linking two bright and airy well proportioned living areas that flow out to a perfectly set lifestyle packed backyard from the fire pit to the swim spa.
Idyllically positioned on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac where from the impressive east facing deck you'll marvel at the sweeping suburb vistas. Light is abundant right throughout the home with magnificent views from each window.
Then there is the convenience factor, within a short stroll you'll access Thornleigh Train Station, cafes, shops, parks and Thornleigh West Public School. Homes commanding this much location convenience, functionality with clever touches of luxury don't come around often. This is the full package and then some.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with large built-in robe and air-conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with underfloor heating, free standing bath and wet area shower, heated towel rails and separate toilet
- New open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm SMEG freestanding gas oven with 5 burners
- Lounge and dining area with Cathedral ceilings and access to the deck
- North/East facing sun drenched family room flowing out to your level and tree lined backyard, BBQ area, fire pit and shed
- Swim spa by Instyle Pools with sunbathing deck
- Street gas. Ducted central heating throughout and ceiling fans in every room
- Split system air conditioning in both lounge rooms and master bedroom
- Well positioned skylights, and freshly painted
- Instant gas hot water
- New powerboard
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Carport that could be easily enclosed
- 838sqm land
- Fully fenced rear yard
Location, Location, Location:
- Quiet cul-de-sac and high set position
- Stroll to Thornleigh Train Station only 650mtrs away
- Easy access to M1, M2, Bobbin Head, the Hawkesbury River and Central Coast beaches
- Minutes Walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- 3 shopping centres within easy access by foot or car
- Conveniently located close to Pennant Hills Bowling Club and an array of cafes and restaurants
- Close to bush trails, parks, playgrounds, sporting grounds and gyms
AUCTION: Saturday 12th February at 2.30pm. Registration from 2pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.