Location, Location, Location - Nestled in a niche cul-de-sac and absolutely bursting with potential, this property is an absolute must-see for anyone on the hunt for their next project. Whether you're after an exciting renovation project or to knock-down and build the home of your dreams, this charming abode offers a rare opportunity not to be missed. The layout currently features three bedrooms and one bathroom while the 822m2 block offers plenty of room to expand the existing residence (STCA) or to create an outdoor north-facing haven for the kids and avid entertainers.
- Level block of land with large potential to renovate or knock down rebuild
- Timber flooring throughout, with open plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooking appliances and ample cupboard space
- Three spacious bedrooms with two out of three with built in robes
- 5 minutes to the new light rail system (soon to be complete)
- Walk to Oatlands Public School and Oatlands Shopping Village
- Only moments to Parramatta Westfield, Parramatta Ferry Wharf & River Cat and Parramatta Park offering bushwalking, bike tracks and walking tracks.
- Enjoy the close proximity to exclusive schooling at Tara School for Girls and The Kings School
- Within moments walk to Western Sydney University Campus
NOTE: Please contact agent(s) for expired plans regarding an extension to showcase the properties potential footprint.
With bus transport on the doorstep and easy access into the Parramatta CBD, this property is primed for future potential. Whether you are looking for a long term investment, or to realise your dream of a large home in Oatlands, this property screams potential.
Renovate or detonate - the choice is yours!!!
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."