This spacious family home will impress all who enter.
Located in the Reserve Estate with tree surrounds and own park and playground across the street, this fully fenced 4 bedroom home is situated in the growing Northern area of Caboolture which provides easy access to the D'Aguilar Highway and the M1, with only 25 minutes to the Sunshine Coast. Save yourself time by being only minutes or walking distance to childcare, Pumicestone State Primary School (which opened in 2017), the Christian College, plus local school bus pick up/drop off and the Neighbourhood Shopping Centre.
Nearby is surrounding infrastructure and facilities commensurate to Caboolture’s regional hierarchy position as a Principal Activity Centre including Hospital, Council Offices and a variety of State and Federal Government Departments and train station (Transport Hub) located in Caboolture CBD.
• 4 Bedrooms, all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms, master with en-suite & walk in robe
• Reverse cycle conditioning & Ceiling Fans
• Professional 5 burner Delonghi Gas cooktop and range hood
• CaesarStone bench tops, Glass splash backs, Walk-in pantry, Dishwasher
• Large family room plus separate Media room & Office nook
• Security doors and windows throughout, Extra power points
• Roller blinds on all windows. High ceilings with low voltage lighting
• Large laundry room, Gas hot water
• Brand new ‘Allergy free’ carpeting and freshly painted
• NBN plus Satellite cable T.V.
• Rear covered patio and BBQ area
• Double automatic garage
• Large rainwater tank
• 22 Solar panels generating over 5 Kw
• Termite barrier (Annually inspected)
• Easy care native gardens and Vege patch
• Ample room for pets & Children’s play
• Land: 453 Sqm. (Approximately)