Auction 2/4/2022 @ 10am onsite
A spacious, comfortable and convenient place to call home, this stunning Gungahlin property has it all. Fresh paint throughout and new hybrid timber floors add to the contemporary appeal of the 223sqm layout where you are also treated to four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a selection of generous living spaces.
A north-facing living and dining room is set at the front of the home plus there's a rumpus and an open-plan kitchen, family and meals area. For the eager cook, quality appliances and a corner pantry await while outside, you can host guests on the covered verandah overlooking the spa.
Built-in robes have been added to the guest bedrooms while the master has a walk-in robe and an ensuite. A central main bathroom and a study are also on offer and there's a double garage, plantation shutters and landscaped gardens.
Your new home is set on a 603sqm lot close to public transport links, parks, schools and bustling shops.
Living size: 223m2
Double garage: 41m2
Year built: 2005
* New hybrid flooring
* Plantation shutters
* Fresh paint
* Main bedroom with ensuite & large walk through robe
* 3 double size bedrooms with built in robes
* Good size study or 5th bedroom
* North facing formal lounge and dining
* Large open plan living with study nook
* Sunny rumpus with views over the garden
* Covered outdoor entertaining
* Double garage with internal access
* Solar panels and NBN
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Side access for a trailer
* Garden shed
* Walk to light rail
* Gungahlin town centre close by
* Easy access to Horse Park Drive
* Yerrabi Pond a short drive away