A place where the sound of traffic is muted by the sounds of nature, where your back yard disappears into bush-land. A haven, beyond the helter-skelter, but in touch with the world we live in. Where your next door neighbours are trees away, and the streets are quiet enough for a game of cricket. A place to grow naturally. So, where do you want to live?
What do you aspire to?
Aspire at Griffin will be enhanced through careful design and construction enabling many of the allotments to have serene views of the adjoining bushland and Freshwater Creek. An easy to use set of Design Guideline will be prepared to ensure the quality of homes being constructed at Griffin will be of a high level. The development will be released in stages, all being primarily targeted at owner occupiers, with purchasers being able to select their preferred builder.
Check this out:
• Surrounded by bushland and Freshwater Creek
• Approximately 25 minutes to CBD
• State and private schools within minutes
• Approximately 15 minutes to Airport
• National Broadband Network (NBN)
• Pedestrian and cycling friendly environment with footpaths.
• Approximately 7 mins to Westfield North Lakes (Inc. Myer, Target and Big W)
• Located within minutes of future planned railway station
• 18 hole Championship Golf Course, just a chip away
• This estate offers the purchases a rare opportunity to secure land in a quality built suburb
• Approximately 3 minutes to Murrumba Downs Shopping Centre
• Medical and Dental centre located at Murrumba Downs Shopping Centre
• Approximately 5 minutes to Dohles Rocks Boat Ramp
• The design of the development will feature large open spaces allowing for comfortable suburban living!