Located within the specular architecturally designed Lume, this near-new apartment caters to effortless contemporary living. Defined by bespoke elements and premium products, this apartment redefines luxury. Enjoy all Lume has to offer, with a rooftop sky terrace featuring an infinity edge pool, community BBQ area with extensive gardens, gymnasium, sauna, and recreational function space with a built-in bar.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining is framed by floor to ceiling double glazed glass with a spectacular view. The spacious kitchen features an island benchtop made from reconstituted stone, quality laminate finishes on all cupboards and drawers, and Bosch appliances.
The generously sized bedroom features lush carpet, built-in wardrobes, and access to the balcony through floor to ceiling sliding glass doors. The spacious bathroom features white tiles and timber finishes, showcasing amazing use of space with ample storage.
- Entry doors with spotted gum veneer
- Bosch appliances and stone benchtop in kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with fan, built-in wardrobe, and balcony access
- Integrated laundry with storage
- Ducted air-conditioning through
- Secure building with swipe/intercom access
- Single lock up garage
- On-site management
- Ideal inner-city pad for owner occupiers or investors
- Community rooftop terrace with infinity edge pool and BBQ
- Fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, and recreation room with bar
- Manicured grounds both at entrance and on rooftop terrace
Lume is set in a highly sought-after pocket of Kangaroo Point, in a prime position within minutes of the Brisbane CBD, Mater Hospital, South Bank parklands, New Farm and the proposed Alice St Pedestrian Bridge.
Enjoy the residential facilities, on-site management and convenience of living in an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and parklands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, buses with quick access to the Clem Jones tunnel South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba'.
There are many high-quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner-city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle.
*Virtual Furniture shown in pictures.