Highly sought-after apartment with spectacular northerly views right by Train Stations, ideal for buyers looking for a CBD fringe home
This modern home is located in a premier apartment complex built in 2017, situated in a premium location where CBD meets suburbia. A couple of minutes' walk to Granville and Clyde train stations. A short stroll to the Granville amenities and all its convenience: chemistry, restaurants, banks and so on. It allows you enjoy the vibrant of the southern part of Parramatta city as well as the retreat from the city hustle and bustle.
The vital features include permanent stunning views. The open-plan architecture allows for a spacious sensation, reaching over 83 sqm (approx.), full of natural daylight. Two good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms with en-suit and wall to ceiling windows. Designer kitchen with modern aesthetics, large cabinetry, gak cooling and modern appliances. One secure car park and storage locker. Estimated rental 500/week (approx.). You'll find everything is simply super with this incredibly affordable home in a popular complex and convenient location.
- 200 metres to Granville train station, chemist, restaurants, banks and shopping
- 300 metres to Clyde train station
- Close to A44
- premier apartment complex; a building area 111 square meters and internal area of 83 square metres
- sunny spacious living areas
- huge open plan living areas with air-conditioning
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes including 1 en-suit
- 2 designer bathrooms
- immaculate kitchen with modern aesthetics of large cabinetry and modern appliances
- internal laundry
- NBN connectivity
- security building management service
- intercom accessibility
- secure car parking and storage locker
-great potential for capital growth
Council Rates: $252 per quarter
Strata Levies: $950 per quarter
Water Rates: $180 per quarter
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.