Surrounded by an eclectic mix of eateries and bars, and only 70m to Prince Alfred Park, urbanites looking for the ultimate city living experience will love this sleek apartment at an enviable Surry Hills address. Located in the highly sought-after 'Paloma' security building, the modern home features a king-sized bedroom with huge mirrored built-in robe and internal window that captures natural light and airflow. Bright and airy, the spacious open plan living and dining space flows through to a full-width balcony with fun, faux-grass flooring and streetscape outlook. Up on the roof is an open-air communal space with a hip bar vibe and stunning views across the park and city. 650m to Central Station, 250m to Prince Alfred Swimming Pool.
• Recently upgraded one bedroom apartment in a great Surry Hills location
• Separate oversized bedroom with a mezzanine-style elevation and built-ins
• Contemporary full-sized galley kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
• Bathroom with huge frameless glass shower unit and marble effect design
• Open-plan living dining area with sliding glass doors to covered balcony
• Air conditioning. Timber flooring. Plush bedroom carpet
• Access via two lifts. Fibre Internet connectivity. Cabled for Foxtel
• Beautiful roof-top terrace with city views. Gas included with strata levies
• CBD light rail, buses, Crown St bars and dining are all within 1km
• 73m² Internal and External Living plus 13m² Parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.