Palazzo Brisbane apartments, located in a prime position within Woolloongabba's iconic PA Hospital precinct, offers Residents a high quality lifestyle with the convenience of Buranda shopping village, extensive medical services, education hubs and multiple transport options that makes living in Brisbane enjoyable and easy.
Developed by one of Queensland's most experienced private developers, Palazzo Brisbane is making it's mark in the Gabba's skyline like no other. Quality build and timeless style, Palazzo Brisbane presents like new.
This apartment will be an absolute pleasure to reside in or a solid investment with great returns considering Palazzo's close proximity to 3 major hospitals, leading research facilities, University of Queensland and school catchments including the Brisbane South State Secondary College. Combine the features of location, high quality build, apartment size, expansive views and onsite management – this is the opportunity to secure a great inner-city apartment.
Apartment & Building Features:
- Open plan spacious tiled living opening to large private balcony perfect for alfresco dining & taking in the views and vibes of inner city living
- Custom built kitchen, stone bench-top with high quality finishes
- Bosch appliances - Gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes, ensuite, study zone and balcony access
- Good size second bedroom with large mirrored robe and balcony access
- Separate concealed laundry in hallway with dryer, laundry tub and large space for washing machine
- Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling with custom made cabinetry
- Rain-head and handheld shower heads
- 3 zone air conditioning and ceiling fans living area and bedrooms
- 1 carpark and individual storage cage in resident basement parking
- Resident street parking permit available through Brisbane City Council
- Ample undercover visitor parking (18 – a rarity in inner city buildings)
- Pool deck
- Resident Recreation Room with Netflix on the large screen
- BBQ, kitchenette & herb gardens
- Secured bicycle storage room
- Cheap electricity with an exclusive rate with Locality Planning Energy providing Residents with great savings on electricity
- Choice of Ignite fast Broadband satellite internet or NBN connection
- Body Corporate $4,863 per year