Beside a park on a wide street, on a sprawling block of some 955m2, with parking galore and no body corporate, is this extremely private, feel-good home, complete with SIDE ACCESS and loads of potential.
If you seek a superbly located three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with THE BEST YARD for kids and pets you will find in this price range, just 200m from Helensvale Primary School, either to enjoy as is, or as the ultimate investment with as-of-right development into TWO BLOCKS, do not miss this.
The Land is Grand
Putting blocks in most new subdivisions to shame, this property will suit buyers:
- with active kids
- who want classic Aussie yard
- who prefer a good distance between neighbours, who are way off yonder
- who wish to avoid the costs and constraints of a body-corporate environment
- who seek a fantastic investment
- with awareness that properties with flat, good-sized blocks, close to infrastructure, are extremely rare, in high demand, and thus poised to become highly valuable over time
Get in Quick
- Awesome, flat 955m2 block adjacent to vast parkland
- Diagonally opposite shops
- Practically opposite Helensvale Primary School
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, including ensuite to main
- Pleasant open-plan living
- Sun-drenched pool and huge alfresco
- Single garage plus good side access and abundant extra secure parking
- 30m to bus stop
- 200m to Helensvale Primary School (catchment area)
- 1.6km to Westfield plus train to Brisbane and airport
- 1.9km to tram station, taking you to the GC Coastline
- 2km to Helensvale State High (catchment area)
Vacant blocks on the Gold Coast are in short supply and high demand. This being a corner block bigger than 800m2, confers immediate ability to create two blocks. While proceeding with a subdivision would require demolishing the house and incurring other costs, from a financial viewpoint, this is HANDS DOWN the very best investment property you will find in this price range. With two inherently developable blocks, this is not a case of one BIRD IN THE HAND in the hand, but TWO.
Set and Forget
This is the perfect property to rent out for a few years. The property has DUAL FRONTAGE, including 38m on one side, shops are diagonally opposite, other commercial premises are in the street, as well as a unit development.
In other words, this property has INFINITELY BETTER future development potential than an ordinary house. Make no mistake: this is the ultimate NEST EGG. Scour the entire Gold Coast and you will not find a better property for investment at this price point.
With its wide streets and low density, this part of Helensvale is fantastic and about a million times better than a new subdivision. Areas like this are a prized rarity because Council wants higher density (to curb urban sprawl) and developers like higher density (to make more profit), but the average person craves low density for their basic wellbeing. In other words, demand for sparse areas like this – which now rarely are built – can only soar.
Helensvale has shopping malls, train and tram stations and abundant leisure options. For parents, this is a place where kids can roam happily on bikes, relieving you of the usual burden of parental taxiing. And for commuters, Helensvale has its own train and tram stations, and is also handy to the freeway.
Make 2022 your year of good fortune and do not miss this gleaming opportunity!
In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.(Listing ID: 21087496 )