A peaceful sanctuary set within breathtaking landscaped gardens - 1235sqm (approx.) with development potential
Auction | Saturday 11th December at 2.30pm
With an address that's highly regarded and a size that is exceptional both inside and out - this circa 1965 home has been extensively extended circa 2000, renovated and pristinely maintained over many years and possesses every attribute for those seeking a large family home in one of this popular inner-suburb locations and most desirable streets.
Given the enormous size of this allotment and its wide frontage of over 24m, there are various options to consider - move in and enjoy as is, drop in a pool, plan a rejuvenation, consider a new home, or subdivide and reap the rewards (all subject to necessary consents) the choice is yours.
Featuring solid Jarrah floors, large light filled rooms with garden views, lofty high ceilings, dual entrances, 2 solid-timber and granite kitchens and multiple living and dining areas that provide entertaining options both indoors and out.
Accommodation is provided by a formal living and dining, a separate rumpus room boasting its own kitchen, 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes plus large study or 5th bedroom, and two full bathrooms.
A huge entertainer's pergola features built-in bar and introduces the rear of the home - framed by mature garden beds plus garage/workshop and garden shed.
This is an incredible opportunity offering pure potential for forward thinking buyers seeking excellent rewards in this exceptional location. Whatever you decide this property will be forever complemented by its amazing location – no through cul de sac street, close to an array of parks, walking trails, leading private schools, and public transport.
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Cul-de sac location
- Granny flat or AirBNB potential
- Solid Jarrah and granite kitchen, soft and press close cabinets, Omega 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, Asko integrated dishwasher
- Second fully functioning kitchen, solid Jarrah and granite with Blanco - Stainless Steel Appliances in rumpus room
- Extensive storage throughout
- Built in wet bar on back verandah featuring porcelain tiles and sink hot and cold water
- Zip-track blinds around pergola
- Solar system – 20 panel with 5kw Inverter
- 2 x Instantaneous gas hot water systems
- 2 x Auto watering systems
- Gas wall heater
- 2 x Ducted evaporative air conditioners
- Ducted zoned gas heating
- Electric Log fireplace to formal lounge
- Abundant storage options
- Sandstone pavers
- 4 car garage, carport both with remote controlled doors and additional driveway parking
- Security system
- 31,500L capacity rainwater tanks providing plumbed rain water to the entire house
All information provided (including but not limited to the property's land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.