Private, peaceful and perfect
Pre-auction interest - please contact if interested.
Thoughtfully extended and beautifully renovated, this split level, four-bedroom ensuite home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. With all the hard work complete, this home offers everything you could ask for in a forever home for your family.
Careful consideration has been given to the extension and renovation of this home. Now offering over 215m2 of internal space, there is plenty of room and segregated space for the whole family. You will love the oversized combined family/dining area, that is spacious enough to house the largest of family gatherings. Glass sliding doors provide direct access to the rear garden and ensure effortless entertaining throughout the seasons.
The kitchen has been renovated for your benefit and includes stone benches, quality Miele appliances, induction cooktop, large fridge space, pantry and a 900mm oven. Both bathrooms have been nicely updated and include quality fittings and fixtures.
With an array of established evergreen and deciduous plantings, the front and rear gardens are simply a delight throughout the year. Sited on a large block of over 1100m2, the rear garden provides a fabulous secure space for children and pets to play, while the front gardens are pretty as a picture and enhance the lovely street appeal.
If you have been searching for a beautiful forever home for you and your family, be sure to inspect 11 Rundle Place, Kambah.
• Fully renovated and spacious split level four-bedroom ensuite home
• Sited on a block of over 1100m2 at the end of a quiet cul de sac with lovely street appeal
• Formal and informal living spaces include an oversized family room that would house the largest of gatherings
• Modern kitchen with quality Miele appliances, induction cooktop, stone bench, large fridge space, pantry and a 900mm oven
• Segregated main bedroom with a spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and a fabulous walk-in wardrobe
• Secondary bedrooms all have built in robes and a pretty garden outlook
• Renovated bathroom with a deep stand-alone bath, floor to ceiling tiles and separate wc
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures comfort all year round
• All the walls and ceilings were replaced in the extensive renovations
• Double glazed windows throughout for excellent energy efficiency
• Covered outdoor area that is perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Beautiful and private rear garden with a large array of established deciduous and evergreen plantings
• Car accommodation provided by the double garage with a room to the rear; an additional double carport and there are off street parking options
• Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the sought-after Taylor Primary School, Kambah Village shopping centre and only one traffic light to Canberra City!