Positioned perfectly with the beautiful Hamilton suburban views, this could be your ultimate Inner City residence or a high returning investment. Conveniently located at Hamilton Wharf, walk to everything from this cosmopolitan address, Cafes, restaurants and shops, Racecourse Road and beautiful parks as well as travel into the city via the CityCat ferry connection, this is the place to be!
This north facing, modern and chic apartment on the 10th level has an open plan living and dining area which leads you to the bedroom with floor to ceiling glass capturing the stunning views and natural light. Situated within the City Collection of the luxurious Gallery House Development and enjoying the connectedness of an inner-city suburb with a laid-back community feel, this is an ideal place to call home or a perfect investment for steady returns.
The owner is serious and must move on! Call us today to arrange an inspection!
*Photos are indicative of the actual apartment
* One well-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony access
* One lavish bathroom
* One secure car park C.120 on level 1
* One separate laundry room with ample storage
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Open plan dining and living areas
* Balcony and bedroom with suburban views and glimpses of Gateway Bridge
* Total area 62sqm located on level 10 (50sqm internal; 12sqm external)
* Ducted Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Currently rented at $430 per week unfurnished until 01/04/2022
* Rental potential of $430 to $450 per week unfurnished to long term tenants
Gallery House is a high-end complex and offers residents outstanding facilities.
- Rooftop over the horizon resort-style pool and sundeck with amazing views
- BBQ facilities
- A residence recreation level with landscaped gardens, ideal for entertaining
- Superb entry foyer with building managers reception
For information regarding the Brisbane Inner City property market please go to https://raywhiteiba.com.au/news.
If you require FIRB please advise the agent in writing and visit -https://firb.gov.au/ to ensure that you are in a position to buy.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained about this property, it does not constitute any warranty or representation by the vendor or agent. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. All interested parties must solely rely on their own inspections, enquiries and searches with all relevant authorities.