This well presented 1 bedroom plus study is positioned on the 11th floor and is currently the best valued apartment available. Featuring a spacious 62qm floor plan and large private balcony which captures the city views, this apartment is ideal to the owner occupier looking for a CBD pad! The unbeatable location in the commercial heart of Brisbane City, is only approx. 2 minutes walking distance to the new Albert Street Train Station and positioned in the Queens Wharf development precinct makes it also desirable for the investor looking for a good rental income and capital growth potential.
Being only minutes away from Queen Street Mall, QUT, Botanical Gardens, Howard Smith Wharves and Riverside dining precincts.
* One King sized bedroom with built-in robe and access to balcony
* One spacious bathroom, with ample bench space and laundry
* One separate study/office - Fits single bed/desk or good sized home office
* New ducted air conditioning installed, worth approx. $10,000
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Kitchen with plenty of storage space
* Currently renting at $350 per week furnished until 13th August 2021 (rental potential $390-$400 per week)
* Spacious 62sqm total (52sqm internal, 10sqm balcony)
* Intercom security system
* On-site management through Mantra Group
* Outdoor 25m lap pool and sauna
* Well equipped gymnasium
* Barbecue / recreational area
* Secure visitor parking
* Renovated reception lobby in August 2017
For information regarding the Brisbane Inner City property market please go to raywhiteiba.com.au/news
*Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.