This large and modern family home is sure to impress renters looking for a neat and tidy home which ticks all the boxes for modern and comfortable living.
Features of the home include 4 spacious bedrooms all with double built in robes, 2 separately zoned living areas, plus an additional dining/study nook, large modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, full renovated family bathroom with separate toilet, additional shower and toilet off the fourth bedroom, gas ducted heating, split system heating/cooling in lounge room and master bedroom, plenty of car accommodation with two carports, one with drive through access to the garage plus further off street parking and fully enclosed low maintenance yard with an undercover gazebo/decking area adjoining covered spa area.
Located in the popular Heatherhill Road location, close to Frankston Heights Primary School, Heatherhill Road Shopping strip and public transport, local sporting complexes, bike track, Monash university and so much more!
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided upon inspection
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
O'Brien Real Estate adheres to Covid safe practices. All inspection attendees and visitors to our office must use the QR before entering the property.