Set in a vibrant Inner West neighbourhood just a 50-meter walk to train stations and within easy reach to schools, this is a superb and stylish apartment. Resting on the 8th floor of a well-designed complex, it offers a well-thought out and practical floor plan. A light and airy open design complete with north east facing balcony brings in lots of light. Two large bedrooms, one with direct access to a balcony, complete the immaculate space. Take in the wondrous views of the city and make unforgettable memories on the building's rooftop.
- Set sky high in a private, secure apartment complex
- Large living room with air-conditioning and dedicated beautiful dining space, with airy open-plan design
-Stylish and contemporary stone kitchen with breakfast bar, natural gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Large north east facing balcony offering sweeping views, accessible by both the living area and second bedroom
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with air-conditioning, walk through robe and oversized, immaculate ensuite; second bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Rooftop access offering stunning views to Sydney CBD
- Quality Inclusions: Secure car space, with storage cage, internal laundry, split system air conditioning,
- Prime Position: A stroll to Ashfield Station, Ashfield Mall, Ashfield Park and an array of stores and eateries; a short distance to highly-sought education options
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.