The Phone Code for this property is: 88995. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Have you a champagne taste on a beer budget? You cannot go past this land and residence
Inspection by Appointment
Price By Negotiation
This classic beauty, settled away from high density living with the advantage of all the city has to offer. Set on a sprawling 2,621sqm of land ready for the buyer with imagination.
Nestled on a consolidated 3 blocks in a lush park-like gardens that sets the property apart from the rest. Advantages for both the growing family to enjoy, or for the developer to explore the potential (STCA).
The home features of:
• A foyer entry with an extended 2m wide corridor plus a wet bar.
• The formal piano-size lounge features a fireplace, 5m high ceiling and a transitional sweeping
curved staircase, connected to the separate formal dining.
• Large complete kitchen overlooking the garden + separate walk in pantry
• Open plan breakfast area leads to the family room.
• Informal living /rumpus extends to an oversized informal leisure space with 2nd fireplace that
leads out to the secret garden.
• Four to five generous bedrooms, built-ins in all the rooms.
• The master bedroom is a feature in itself, with a magnificent his and hers walk-in wardrobe,
an ensuite including spa, 2 vanities, a sewing room + covered balcony.
• Three bathrooms at both upper & lower level inclusive of the ensuite
• Spacious internal laundry
• A double lock up garage with internal access.
• The side fully fenced lawn is ready to be re converted to a tennis court.
• The secret garden is great for a cuppa or reading a book.
• The gazebo area, attached patio has gas enabled for the BBQ
• Delightful water features with statues
Conveniently located close to McGraths Hill shopping centre, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, Mulgrave train station, with range of schooling from Windsor high, primary school, child care and Arndell Anglican College
Accessible to Windsor Boat Ramp 2.9 Km and scenic views of the mountains and to the picnic grounds of the Hawkesbury River.
With Lots of extras included .
DISCLAIMER: While we have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. We urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.