Premium canal-front living
A stunning example of contemporary luxury, style and elegance, this sensational waterfront home has been expertly crafted for those who prefer the finer things in life. If not sold prior, this one-of-a-kind property will go to auction on the 18th of December giving you the chance to snap up this remarkable residence just before Christmas.
Every inch of this two-storey abode is simply stunning with premium finishes throughout and an effortless indoor-outdoor design that’s ideal for hosting guests.
The avid boatie will adore the private pontoon and deepwater access to Maroochydore for long lazy days spent exploring the pristine local waterways.
A selection of sophisticated living spaces are on offer including a main-floor theatre and a light-filled kitchen, meals and family room that spills out to the poolside entertainer’s terrace.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry and a double garage are also on this main floor. Upstairs, you’ll find a library and the decadent master suite with a dressing room, a flawless ensuite and a private balcony with captivating views out over the canal.
This family-friendly paradise is set along a quiet cul-de-sac within a sought-after pocket of Maroochydore close to schools, shops and the Sunshine Motorway.
- Five-year-old, canal-front home heading to auction on the 18th of December
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms including the upper-level master suite
- Open-plan kitchen, meals and family room leading to the stunning terrace
- An oversized kitchen island, high-end appliances and a full-size scullery
- Prized outdoor kitchen overlooking the large pool and sparkling canal
- A home theatre, a library and a double garage for secure vehicle parking
- A shipping container currently used as a gym that could be a bar or pool house
- Your own private pontoon with deepwater access to Maroochy River
- A solar panel system, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and feature lighting
- A fully fenced lot with an electric front gate for absolute peace of mind
Property Code: 195