In the quietest of cul-de-sacs, on a block of some 808m2, is this triumph of privacy and design. If you seek a vogue residence with the coolest indoor-outdoor flow, this merits your inspection like no other. Its classic modern kitchen and vast alfresco deliver in spades.
As much as I would love to show you this property asap, PLEASE NOTE there will no physical or virtual inspections possible before the first open house this Saturday. Conversely, you can rest assured this property will not be sold prior. Come along and make an offer!
Check it out
- Freehold 808m2 block with enormous frontage
- Quiet, low-traffic street
- Three bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with high-end fittings
- Double carport plus ample room for a caravan or boat
- Well-designed kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and European appliances
- French doors opening to brilliant, separate alfresco areas
- Ripe potential to add for a fourth bedroom and ensuite, plus pool
- Subdivision potential
- Three air-conditioners, including two new ones in bedrooms
- Solar with 20 panels
- Close to, and in catchment, for Helensvale Primary and Helensvale State High
- Lush, established gardens
- Large garden shed
- Handy to community and medical centres, child-care centres and sporting fields
The Land is Grand
With outdoor vastness reminiscent of a bygone era, this property will suit:
- families with active kids and or pets
- people wanting more elbowroom than with newer suburbs
- people wanting a brilliant blank canvass for a brand-new pool
- buyers with awareness that large, flat blocks close to infrastructure in growing cities tend to become highly valuable over time
Vacant blocks on the Gold Coast are in short supply and high demand. This being almost a perfect corner block bigger than 800m2, confers potential to create two blocks. While proceeding with a subdivision would require demolishing the house and incurring other costs, from a financial viewpoint, this is superior to a normal house and infinitely better than a unit. With the prospect of two inherently developable blocks, this could easily be a case of one BIRD IN THE HAND in the hand, but TWO.
With its wide streets and extreme low density, Helensvale is about a million times better than a new subdivision. Areas like this are a prized rarity because Council wants higher density (to curb urban sprawl) and developers like higher density (to make more profit), but the average person craves low density for their basic wellbeing. In other words, demand for sparse, slow-paced areas like this – which are no longer built – can only soar.
Helensvale has shopping malls, train and tram stations, abundant leisure options and is studded with numerous parks. For parents, this is a place where kids can roam happily on bikes, relieving you of the usual burden of parental taxiing. And for commuters, Helensvale has its own train and tram stations, and is also handy to the freeway.
- 1.5km to Helensvale State High
- 1.6km to Helensvale Primary School
- 3.2km to the Pacific Highway
- 3.4km to Movie World
- 3.9km to Wet n Wild
- 4.1km to Westfield and train to Brisbane
- 4.2km to tram to GC coastline
Do not miss this amazing opportunity!
In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.(Listing ID: 21089861 )