What you will love:
- the convenience of this quiet cul-de-sac
- the two separate light filled living spaces
- the fabulous outdoor entertaining options
- the endless potential to make it your own
What we love:
Positioned just a short stroll to the Adventure Playground, local tennis and basketball courts, the neighbourhood ovals and Namadgi School, this truly is the perfect place to raise your family. With fabulous infrastructure and amenities so easily accessible, it is obvious why Kambah has rapidly become so highly sought after.
With two separate living areas, the light-filled family room is the perfect space to host guests while preparing in the kitchen. The open fireplace is a real feature of the space as it creates a beautiful ambience on cool winter evenings.
A feature crabapple tree, which flowers spectacularly in Spring, sits in the centre of the shady and private front courtyard. Complete with various established plantings, you will love to use this space to entertain or simply enjoy your morning cuppa with quiet and tranquil surroundings. With updated bathrooms, kitchen and new carpet in the bedrooms, this lovely home is ready for you to simply move in and make it your own.
• Four-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet cul de sac location
• Formal and informal living areas including a family room with an open fireplace
• Sliding door access from the formal lounge room to the pretty front courtyard with feature Crabapple which blossoms spectacularly in Spring
• Kitchen has a ceramic cooktop, 900mm stainless steel oven and a dishwasher
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes and a large ensuite bathroom
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size and bedroom two and three have built in robes
• Main bathroom has a separate bath, IXL Tastic and feature glass bricks
• Laundry has a bench and a cupboard for storage
• Double linen cupboard
• New carpet throughout
• Pretty and private rear garden includes space for children and pets and a large array of deciduous and evergreen plantings
• Car accommodation is provided by a double garage and there are off street parking options
• Perfectly positioned just a short stroll to the Kambah Adventure Playgrounds, Namadgi School, Jenke Centre and ease of access to Drakeford Drive leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City