Fresh and Ready
Just a short stroll to Austin Road shops, Belvedere Park Primary School, the community centre, kindergarten, and childcare, with easy access to the freeways and Belvedere Reserve.
And a short drive to trains, cafes, shops and Seaford's pristine foreshore, there is no better time to make sunny Seaford your next destination!
The charming classic weatherboard home comprises of 3 bedrooms, plus study/fourth bedroom, serviced by a central family bathroom with separate toilet, and an open plan kitchen meals living area with beautiful, polished boards and a cosy fireplace, perfect for those cold nights.
This freshened up property is ready to go
• Timber Flooring in most areas of the property
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Freshly painted throughout and new blinds.
• Renovated bathroom and laundry room
• Ducted heating throughout and wall air conditioner
• Double Garage with work bench
• Secure side gates to house boats, caravans, and trailers
• Lovely established gardens and outdoor entertaining
*** RE: COVID-19: The open for inspection time listed is for vaccinated patrons as per government regulations.
If you are unvaccinated, have an unknown vaccination status or would simply like to arrange an alternative inspection time, please contact our friendly team.
Please note, you will be required to show proof of vaccination upon attending an advertised Open for Inspection.***