This Frankston Central family home features large living spaces offering two separate living zones, a renovated central kitchen with stainless steel appliances, three good sized bedrooms – two with built in robes, a new modern family bathroom, spacious laundry, new floating timber floors throughout, heating and cooling, large secure backyard, secure lock up garage and an undercover entertaining area.
In one of Frankston's most prized locations, footsteps to shops and buses, and just moments to Frankston CBD, Chisholm TAFE, PARC, Frankston Station, Bayside Shopping Centre, freeway access and the allure of the beach and foreshore.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to check-in on registration booklet
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
O'Brien Real Estate adheres to Covid safe practices. All inspection attendees and visitors to our office must adhere to government regulations before entering the property.