What a stunner, you will love this refreshingly distinctive tri-level home set in 1240m2 of tropical grounds with an elevated coastal outlook. Elegantly delivering multiple light filled living zones, each with French doors opening to broad north facing timber decks, the home has a definite air of calm and relaxation. Ideal for a family requiring dual living, or a living and business solution, even Air BnB, with living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms on each of the 3 levels, in addition to two full kitchens located on the first 2 levels of the home.
- Formal entry opening to an expansive living and dining room
- Polished hardwood floors and high ceilings, light and airy
- Impressive French Provincial kitchen, induction cooktop
- Quartzite benches, Island breakfast bar, and Butler’s pantry
- Wrap around North facing deck, ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Master Suite with full size dressing room and deck access
- Quality ensuite featuring marble tops and a double vanity
- Open study, quality second bathroom and internal laundry
- Air conditioned living areas and master bedroom
- Over size double carport, solar panels
- Loft access for storage/study/craft room
- Fully self-contained with its own kitchen and living room
- Separate private entry ideal for guests, dual living or business
- Additional air conditioned living area/media room, or office
- North facing wrap around deck with a tropical leafy outlook
- Huge 2nd bedroom, pre-plumbed for a potential ensuite
- 3rd bedroom with a generous walk in robe
- Both bedrooms have French doors opening onto the deck
- Large external entry storage room, potential for conversion
- Separate bathroom with Eurostyle laundry, additional balcony
- 4th bedroom with walk in robe and separate entry
- Enormous entertaining deck with bar and pool table
- Separate toilet/powder room plus outdoor shower
- Plenty of room for a spa and sauna, bar and billiards table
- Levels 1 and 3 can be separated for privacy from Level 2
Rarely do homes of such generous proportions become available, offering approximately 407m2 of internal living space and a further 300m2+ of entertaining decks over multiple levels. Its versatility, coupled with the quality of the home and its unmistakeable aura of tranquillity make this unique home a must see. With a balance of well established shade trees for privacy, tropical gardens and a soon to be completed open turf area the grounds will impress with their proportions and potential.
Ideally and conveniently located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast in popular Buderim which offers an array of wonderful dining and shopping options and is the jewel of the Crown of the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
The current owner has purchased elsewhere and is committed to selling.
The property is currently being utilized as residence on one level and a home based business on another level. Inspections will require 24 hours notice.
Property Code: 1449