Lovingly held and beautifully maintained since built 50 years ago, this solid brick and tile home is ready for the next generation of loving homeowners to make treasured memories here. The three-bedroom residence has been so beautifully kept that it makes it easy to move straight into, although its spotless, original condition is ready for some 21st century updates. Sitting above its double garage and storeroom, the home offers a practical single level of living with spacious lounge and dining rooms, an eat-in electric-equipped kitchen and a three-way bathroom. Positioned on a 600sqm corner block with a north facing rear garden, and dual frontage to Parkland Parade, the size, aspect and location may also inspire a dream new build, subject to council approval. The whole family will love the location with the beach just five minutes away, Merewether Heights Public school 350m from home, and the number 22 bus close by for an easy commute between Charlestown and Newcastle West.
- Brick and tile home on 600sqm block with leafy surrounds and north facing rear
- Corner block approx. 17.68m frontage to Sun Hill Drive, 30.48m to Parkland Pde
- Air-conditioned lounge room flows outdoors to west facing verandah
- Dining room, eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and electric cooktop and oven
- All three bedrooms fitted with solid built-in robes, served by original 3-way bathroom
- Internal access to double lock-up garage and storeroom
- 350m to Merewether Heights Public school; 3km to Kotara High; 4.2km to St Pius X High School
- 3km to Merewether Beach and ocean baths; 3.5km to Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.