Family Elegance - All New & Bob Hawke Zoned
High ceilings, sunlit views and an ample floorplan define 12a Byron Street. This spacious Leederville family home is presented to the market for the first time since its recent gazette.
Tall windows frame an interior defined by natural polish, with a utilitarian downstairs floorplan meeting a restful family retreat on the second storey.
Downstairs, the open-plan design showcases a dressed living area lit from all angles by elegant downlighting & tall windows. There's a restful practicality here that's only possible with the space this new build offers - accentuated by the all-new Electrolux fittings to the downstairs kitchen, laundry and secondary bathroom.
An opulent framed-glass staircase welcomes you to the upstairs living spaces: three bedrooms with modern technical lighting, framed by windows and blanche timber cornicing that adorns most walls. In-built wardrobes, lush carpeting and privacy define this family-first floorplan; with the master bedroom enjoying a double ensuite bathroom.
Lively character permeates throughout the renowned Leederville & Mount Hawthorn precincts. Decidedly an inner-city suburb, Mount Hawthorn is every bit the established, urban and quietly affluent suburb known for bordering Perth's inner north - holding a seemingly magnetic appeal for Perth's free-thinking family types. Always alive and brimming with energy, Leederville leads the cultural vanguard of Perth's charismatic dining and nightlife scenes.
• Brand new three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home presented to market for the first time since construction
• Mixed-use family living areas offering functionality in spades; including a separate breakfast bar and spacious kitchen island, there's space to spare against the backdrop of the broad and open-plan central living room
• An opulent framed-glass staircase welcomes the upstairs living spaces; with ashen concrete against the shine of sun-meets-glass, it's a fitting welcome to the views of 12a's elegant second storey
• Spacious master bedroom includes a feature window, with a built-in wardrobe and double ensuite bathroom with eclectic and raised plumbing against a backdrop of blanche floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Modern family kitchen boasts the newest of appliances against a traditional best-practice 'kitchen triangle' layout: a stainless-steel dishwasher, induction range and quality Electrolux ovens yield a space that's more than fit for the modern family
• Two bathrooms, each with floor-to-ceiling tiling and the most modern finishes and an additional separate downstairs WC (by the separate laundry)
• Executive nook by the downstairs staircase offers functional utility for either aesthetic storage or a smaller study - in either case, a great use of space that many properties overlook
• The other two bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes and similar sunlit views - this time of the backyard and ample greenery of Leederville's surrounds
• Kitsch timber cornices lend an opaque trim - a subtle collar that lends a decidedly spacious feel to the wider indoors
• Secure battle-axe block position, safely positioned from the quiet Byron Street roadside
• Carport with a shopper's access to the interior
• Eco-conscious living: Solar powers and an insulated design presents an efficient home staying cool during summer and warm during the cooler months.
• Perth CBD | 2.8 km
• Leederville Train Station | 1.5 km
• Beatty Park Leisure Centre & Outdoor Pool | 1.3 km
• Charles Veryard Reserve | 0.75 km
• The Mezz Shopping Precinct | 2.1 km
• IGA Leederville | 1.2 km
• Luna Cinemas | 1.4 km
• Leederville TAFE | 0.9 km
• Oxford Street Dining Strip | 1.2 km
• The Re Store | 1.1 km
• Bob Hawke College (in catchment) | 3.5 km
• Aranmore Catholic College | 0.34 km
• North Perth Primary School | 1.04 km
• Kyilla Primary School | 1.31
• Mount Hawthorn Primary School | 2.3 km
• Perth Modern
CALL OR SMS PAUL NAPPER ON 0452 188 352 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING!