AN INVITING FAMILY CLASSIC
Situated in a quiet leafy street adjacent to Arthur Phillip Park, this immaculate brick classic is complemented by its INVITING STREET APPEAL, quality appointments and formal/ informal living zones. Key attributes:
- 4 generous bedrooms
- Stunning Tasmanian Blackwood kitchen with Granite bench top | 900mm Gas cooktop, F&P appliances
- Neat and Functional bathroom | two (2) toilets
- Attention Trades persons and car enthusiasts! Huge double garage plus multiple covered storage areas
- 645 sqm allotment | 16.72M frontage | Dual Occ potential (STCA)
- 8.45KW Solar | 26 panels Enphase unit. $0 elec bills!
- Electric gate, Alarm system, Air conditioning
- Quiet no through road | 1 minute walk to Arthur Phillip Park
- Walk to Westmead Health precinct, T-Way Buses & local schools
Families who love to entertain will cherish the wide level yard and undercover entertaining area... the ideal place for unwinding and watching the kids frolic.
This has to be on top of your 'MUST SEE LIST'!
AUCTION Saturday 21st August 2021.
***Walsh & Sullivan Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has