With views across Fortitude Valley, Brisbane City and Teneriffe highlighting its centrality, this light-filled, superb residence demonstrates architectural prowess by award-winning architect Ian Webb and accomplishes a stylish synergy of contemporary design with a touch of formal grace.
This large home appeals to both the owner occupier and the investor as the rental appraisal of $1,700 to $1,800 a week creates a high yielding investment opportunity for the savvy buyer.
Exceptionally private and peaceful with four large bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, this luxurious home flows over three inviting levels. Intuitively crafted with an emphasis on elegance and warmth, there is a wealth of generous indoor and outdoor entertaining options including expansive formal and casual lounge and dining spaces. The gourmet entertainer's kitchen has stone benchtops and a suite of stainless steel Miele appliances with a gas cooktop and adequately caters for large family get-togethers or intimate occasions.
Low maintenance gardens are flooded with natural light in the day and beautifully lit by night, along with the entertaining terraces and heated pool. A huge, green, hedge wall provides maximum privacy to the rear downstairs living area and al fresco dining on the rear top BBQ deck overlooking the pool and gardens.
Elevated in one of Teneriffe's most prestigious and tranquil enclaves of only seven homes, you're so close to all the action of the James Street precinct but due to the design remains perfectly quiet and private. Restaurants, cafes, and bars are only 5 minutes stroll away as are high-end boutiques and James St markets.
- Grand and impactful entrance foyer, soaring ceilings, stunning staircase
- Timber floors throughout, bespoke cabinetry, formal dining, and study
- Wide oversized garage with internal access inside, an extra off-street carpark, and vast amounts of garage storage
- Two lounge rooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and splits to living areas for power efficiency
- Heated pool, low maintenance, established, private gardens with no grass to mow
- Lock it and leave, turn key property
- High yielding investment opportunity $1,700 to $1,800 a week rental appraisal
Unparalleled in location, quality, luxury, and outlook, this unique home is truly one of Teneriffe's best value properties under 2 million dollars.