This beautiful home sits on a large 712m2 flat land with a huge 24m ( approx) frontage.
The home has a huge kitchen with direct access to the gardens, dining and living rooms also have direct access to the gardens, 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having its ensuite, seperate bath and toilet , huge laundry and a single lock up garage.
You will love the neighbourhood with neat homes and quiet streets.
The home has new paints and new vinyl floorings in the living and dining and new carpets in all bedrooms. New compliant electrically wired smoke alarms have been recently installed.
Its position on a north aspect provides plenty of sunlight and natural ventilation throughout the home.
The living and dining rooms are air-conditioned and in addition each has its ceiling fans.
All three bedrooms have ceiling fans.
In energy saving, the hot water tank is powered by gas from the mains.
The Child Care - Expeditions Early Learning is 5 minutes walk on the next street.
* Quiet and neat neighbourhood
* Large flat land 712m2 with frontage 24m approx
* Brick home, 3 bed 2bath 1 lock up garage
* Roof tiles
* New paints
* New vinyl floorings for living and dining
* New carpets in all bedrooms
* New compliant electrically wired smoke alarms have been recently installed.
* Large Master Bedroom with 2 windows and attached Ensuite
* seperate bath and seperate toilet
* large kitchen with direct access to gardens
* Pantry in kitchen
* extra cupboards for towels and laundry
* dining and living areas have direct access to gardens
* direct north - south aspect
* security screens to all doors
* flyscreens to all windows
* master bedroom has 4 doors wardrobe
* bushes outside of master bedroom provide extra privacy
* electric stove
* Mitsubishi split airconditioner in living / dining area
* Mains Gas Hot Water System
* Ceiling fans in every bedroom
* Huge laundry with wash tub and direct access to backyard
* Fenced backyard
* Shed in the backyard
Good Walk Score:
* Minutes to Ipswich CBD : 11 mins drive
* Ipswich Train Station : 11 mins drive
* Close to Ipswich Hospital : 10 mins drive
*Riverlink Shopping Centre : 16 mins drive
* Raceview local shopping
with grocery, bakery, cafe, hair dressers.newsagent, fish and chips : 3 mins drive
* Coles super market : 10 mins drive
*USQ Campus : 7 mins drive
* Child care ( Early Expeditions Learning) : 5 minute walk
* Raceview State School : 13 mins walk
* Bethany Lutheran: 15 mins walk
* Ipswich Grammar School ( Private) : 12 mins drive
* Only 54 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
For private inspection, please call Eric on 0412 829 255