Enjoy an executive lifestyle in a premier location close to Parliament House and the Kingston Foreshore.
Located on the fourth floor in a secure well-appointed building, this spacious 1 bedroom apartment features premium appliances and finishes. The kitchen has sleek white lines accentuated by timber cupboards. With white subway tiles, induction cooktop and Grohle mixer, you will love preparing your favourite meals.
The open plan meals and living area allows you to design the space to your own needs. With access to the large balcony it creates a seamless indoor/outdoor space to make summer entertaining or just lounging around easy. The long balcony also features views over the communal outdoor spaces.
The large bedroom has a large built in robe and access to the balcony, allowing plenty of winter and summer sun to warm the space. The bathroom features neutral tones with floor to ceiling tiles, plenty of storage and a concealed laundry space.
This apartment also comes with a car space and storage area, as well as access to the communal covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQs for the warmer months.
This is the perfect opportunity for an investment or executive couple looking to live close to where they work.
- Luxury, 1 bedroom apartment in premier location
- Generous bedroom with access to balcony and a built-in wardrobe
- High quality fixtures and fitting throughout
- Large and open deluxe kitchen features, Cesar-stone bench tops + stainless steel appliances that include integrated dishwasher and microwave
- Laundry off the living area with dryer included
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Large entertaining balcony
- Voice intercom and dual lift access
- Secure building access and basement car space with storage unit
- Highly desirable and central location
- Moments to the vibrant cafe and social scene of Barton & Kingston Foreshore
- Well suited to the downsizer, investor or first time buyer