INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT. Please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Tucked away at the back of this boutique complex of only 24 sits this delightful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and lovingly maintained townhouse. Boasting an inviting front entrance with manicured gardens, east facing aspect, and a large partially covered entertainer's courtyard as just the start of what's on offer.
Positioned only a moments walk to Normanhurst Train Station and bus stops, shops, schools, parks and much more.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
- East facing lounge and dining room
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and dishwasher, overlooking the courtyard
- A separate family room opens to a partially covered and paved courtyard with manicured gardens
- Single garage with extra toilet, carport and directly opposite 3 visitor car spaces
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split system air-conditioning downstairs
Location, Location, Location:
- Only 350m (approx) to Normanhurst Train Station and Normanhurst shops and cafes
- 100m (approx) to Kenley Park, Brick Pit Sports Stadium and Golf Centre
- Under 3km (approx) to both Hornsby and Sydney Adventist Hospitals including Avondale University College
- School catchment for Normanhurst Public School (500m approx) & Turramurra High School
- Close proximity to highly regarded catholic & private schools including Loreto Normanhurst (600m), Normanhurst Boys (900m), Barker College, St Leos Catholic College, Knox Grammar School and Abbotsleigh School
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants & entertainment precinct
- Stroll to numerous bus stops taking you to Hornsby, Pennant Hills, Parramatta and Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Easy access to North Connex & M1 Motorway
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Under the Public Health Order - As at 27th June, 2021 until further restrictions are lifted.
- A condition of entry, is that there only to be one person at a time, and the wearing of masks is compulsory,
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.