Attention All Investors and First Home Buyers!
This property Located in the stylish Moorooka Links complex and this immaculate apartment screams value, offering the market a superior opportunity to the average two bedroom unit - you will NOT find value like this elsewhere! This one-of-a-kind boutique complex is located in a very central and convenient location, within walking distance to multiple bus stops, Moorooka Train Station, the Moorooka State School and local parks. You are also within minutes to the Moorooka & Annerley shopping facilities, the Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals as well as direct access to the CBD via the Pacific Motorway! This 2 bedroom unit with full length balcony. This open plan Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area with split system air-conditioning and large sliding doors to the balcony for your BBQ and city glimpses is ready for immediate enjoyment. Separate internal laundry that includes the dryer, plus 2 bathrooms, built in robes and all beautifully appointed.
This exceptional apartment offers not only the perfect family home in the idyllic family environment, but also promises unmatched investment opportunities. Differently to inner city property prices that have already skyrocketed and many local apartments that offer no facilities or security, 35 Hamilton Road offers an attractive high rental yield, You could rent it out to a tenant or move in yourself and have the convenience of living close to Brisbane CBD. (potential rental $430/ week great return)
The complex features:
* Large, partially covered outdoor swimming pool and landscaped entertainment area with BBQs
* Fully equipped gymnasium - no more gym fees!
* Resort complex with the friendly New resident on-site management team
* Large grassed area for children to play
* Secured underground car parking facilities
* Carwash bay area with washing facilities
* Large visitor car parking area within complex
* Immaculately kept gardens & grounds
* Elevated second level with peaceful suburban outlook
This definitely is a property not to miss. To arrange your private viewing of this property please call Jimmy 0432 431 361(Listing ID: 21088381 )