This delightful feature packed family home is located in one of Townsville’s most sought after streets. Chapman Street in Mysterton is well known as the home to some of our most impressive period homes and number 14 will certainly not disappoint.
Originally built in the 1930’s this home has been completely transformed over the years to provide the extended or multi generational family plenty of space for carefree tropical living while still retaining all of its character, charm and impressive period features.
This beautifully presented home boasts many desirable features including:-
- gorgeous period features including leadlight casement windows and French doors throughout.
- stunning timber floors
- generous living and dining area with high ceilings and feature archway
- attractive Tasmanian Oak kitchen with ample storage space extending to the deck and dishwasher
- enormous, beautifully built covered entertaining area with high ceilings and lovely aspect over the garden and pool area
- spacious master bedroom to the front of the home with adjoining room which could double as a parents retreat, sunroom, nursery or bedroom
- three adjoining rooms accessed from the rear of the home including one large multi purpose room currently being used as a second lounge but could easily be used as a huge bedroom, teenage retreat or media room
- stunning inground concrete pool with spa and waterfall
- large period style granny flat with generous living, timber floors, one spacious bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and large storeroom/workshop
- beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with automatic irrigation
- large double carport with high clearance for the boat or caravan
- single carport with secure gated entry
- alarm system
- generous 911m2 block
14 Chapman Street really is a surprise package and must be seen to be appreciated. With its enviable list of inclusions and highly sought after location it is bound to sell quickly so we recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment. Proudly offered for sale by Exclusive Agent Simon Wright NQ Realty.