Absolutely gorgeous and larger than you think! Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, combined lounge/dining room and an additional study or utility area. Plus the location is fantastic, close to the shops, restaurants and cafes as well as bus and train transport for an easy and convenient lifestyle. Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this home with all the Queenslander period characteristics, because it will not last long!
- 4 bedrooms
- Central family bathroom
- Spacious lounge & dining room
- Modern kitchen with near new appliances
- Sunroom or study area
- Bullnose front verandah to relax on after a hard days work
- Leafy fenced back yard
- Double tandem off street parking on concrete driveway down the side of the house with back yard access
- 450m2 allotment
- First time on the market in 23 years!
You are a short distance from the popular Cat & Fiddle Village & Toowong Village Shopping Centre, and conveniently located close to public transport direct to the City and University or Western Freeway.
- Located in the Indooroopilly State High Catchment
- 7 minute walk to Toowong State Primary School
- 15 minute walk to St Ignatius School
- 4 Minute drive to Brisbane Boys College
- 5 minute drive to the Queensland Academy for Science
- 10 minute drive to UQ St Lucia
- 4 minute drive to Toowong Village Shopping Centre, the train station and the CityCat
- 1 minute walk to the 470 bus stop to the city
- Close to Mt Coot-tha and the Brisbane Botanical Gardens
This home is well looked after and in good condition, so move straight in or add your own touches to make it yours. Contact us to arrange your private inspection today!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
* This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Code: 4997