Nestled into a quiet corner block, this 1930s sandstone cottage is a brilliant marriage of historic charm and streamline design. Perfectly set with a rear north aspect in the heart of Newport's 'Golden Triangle', it's an absolute standout in any neighbourhood; the architecturally designed addition echoes the strength and integrity of the original, yet it's polished and contemporary. A robust palette has been utilised to great effect, beautifully linking two very different centuries into one fabulous home; the bespoke interiors create a seamless connection to sun-drenched limestone terraces and saltwater pool.
- Sun-soaked north aspect; polished limestone terrace + saltwater pool.
- Flawless design offers a seamless connection to entertaining zones
- Bespoke bath and hand basins treated with Axolotl semi-precious metals
- Deluxe open plan island kitchen features polished concrete benchtops
- Integrated fridge, butlers' pantry, finished in Marri timber
- Custom-designed home office, master ensuite with walk-in robes
- High patterned ceilings, ducted air con, heated bathroom floors
- Landscaped with stunning native gardens; easycare parcel on 486 sqm