Sprawling Family-Friendly Entertainer on a 928m2 Waterfront Estate
Nestled in the sought after Island Quays estate of Clear Island Waters, embrace the luxury of space with this solidly built 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom waterfront residence on a 928m2 block. Released for sale for the first time in 30 years, it's time for a new family to benefit from its enviable north-east aspect, superb views and a sprawling 442m2 floorplan. Impeccably presented (with scope for cosmetic enhancements if desired), a formal lounge and dining zone is complemented by a light and bright family room and meals area, a spacious kitchen and even a rumpus room for further family-friendly flexibility.
Upstairs, which includes a large balcony to capture water and skyline views, make the most of five generously sized bedrooms, including the master with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and access onto the balcony with scenic panoramas. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are serviced by a family bathroom, while the fifth bedroom is ensuited and located downstairs.
Boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing can all be enjoyed from the convenience of your backyard, plus the lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater too. Or take advantage of the large tiled pool and expansive entertaining terrace overlooking the water for endless fun in the sun, as well as established gardens and lawn that slopes gently to the water's edge.
Centrally located, the home offers easy access to quality schools including St Vincent's Primary School, All Saints Anglican College and Somerset College. Q Super Centre is an easy 5 minute drive or further afield enjoy the delights of Robina Town Centre. Beautiful Broadbeach is also approx. 5 minutes by car, where you'll find Pacific Fair, Star Casino, beaches, shops, bars, cafes and more. Arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bed, 3 bath double-storey waterfront home on a supersized 928m2 block
• Superb water views, skyline glimpses and an enviable north-east aspect
• Solidly built 442m2 brick home - first time released for sale in 30 years
• Impeccably maintained, with room for cosmetic enhancements if desired
• Formal lounge and dining zone plus rumpus room
• Supersized kitchen, overlooking a sunny family room and meals area
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony access
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 (upstairs) serviced by a family bathroom
• Guest bedroom (downstairs) with built-in robe and ensuite
• Large tiled pool and expansive entertaining terrace overlooking the water
• Generously sized lawn that slopes gently to the water's edge plus established gardens
• 2 car garage and carport, vast upstairs balcony, laundry chute and termite barriers installed
• Easy access to St Vincent's Primary School, All Saints Anglican College and Somerset College
• 5 min drive to Q Super Centre and beautiful Broadbeach and 10 min drive to Robina Town Centre
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements*