This spacious three bedroom, two bathroom single storey home is tastefully presented in a quiet, leafy and tree-lined estate of Kimberley Courtyards. This offers all of the little creature comforts a growing family could ask for. With a perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living, sitting on top of a generous 430sqm block, this desirable home delivers a family friendly lifestyle to be enjoyed for years to come.
This spacious family home ticks all the boxes for families, first-home buyer's and investors. The home provides all the internal necessities for comfortable living in this quiet suburban street.
The outdoor entertainment area is effortlessly linked to the living room providing for consistent air flow all year round and supervision of kids or pets as they play in the patio area.
- Solid brick design built in 1993
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built-in robes
- Large master bedroom with private renovated ensuite
- 2 separate living spaces and 1 formal dining room
- Split-system air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Large kitchen with laminate benchtop & quality appliances
- Security screens & alarm system
- Outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Fully fenced secure backyard
- Remote double lockup garage
- Separate laundry room
- Large 430sqm block
- garden shed
- water tank with pump
If you enjoy cycling or bush walking, you have several options with the Venman National Forest right at your back door and Daisy Hill Forest and Kimberly Forest around the corner. This home is in the perfect location to bring peace and tranquillity into your daily life whilst still being so close to major shopping centres, public transport & schools such as John Paul College and Calvary Christian College.